In the last write-up on top 10 romantic honeymoon destinations in Nigeria, we talked about the Obudu Mountain Resort. Today, we have made Kamp Ikare our number nine.
Most people haven’t heard of this before because at a time, it was under construction. Kare Ikare is a beach situated on the stretch of Lagos near the Ikare village and it can only be reached by boat.
Kare Ikare offers the comfort and hospitality every home can give with its facilities and services; its Miami-style lounge area giving a relaxation air.
Kare Ikare resort comprises of a beach house with about 6 duplex cabins surrounding a swimming pools not too far from the sea. It also consists of fully air-conditioned bungalows.
Just imagine waking up to the sound of the ocean, the cool breeze and the smell of fresh air.
Everything you need is included in the fee to be paid; home-cooked lunch and breakfast included.
Facilities At Kamp Ikare
- Kamp Kabin: This is simply a luxury duplex structure with two different suites designed with its own unique theme and decoration. It offers privacy and also has separate washroom facilities. A maximum of six people can sleep in one suite; four in the Klassic suite and two in the kouch suite. Don’t worry, there is more.
- Kamp Kot: The kamp kot offers simple sleeping accommodation that suites large group of people who booked for the night. It is a beautiful experience that lets guests enjoy the open fresh air. The Kamp kot has the following;
- A large main communal house with 3 levels.
- 6 duplex cabins with private beach gardens.
- Swimming pool.
- Plunge pool.
- Large kitchen facility for catering or self-catered.
- Available for day and over-night rentals.
- Kamp Lounging: There are too many places to lie and chill at Kamp Ikare. All you need to do is to pick the place that suits you.
- Kamp Krib: The room styles are just classic; strictly Moroccan with indulgently furnished lounge areas for relaxation. You can also sleep behind private curtains. Just beautiful.
Kamp Activities: Kamp Ikare provides different forms of entertainment and activities. All you need to do is to let those in charge of offering you services know what you need and if it is in their power to get it, they would.
I guess I would leave the rest to you to figure out. Do enjoy your stay at Kamp Ikare. You won’t regret it. Tell me your story.